Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Working It Wednesday: Time to paint!

I missed posting last week because I had way too much going on. I was covering for my sister in law at her work, we had to move into a different apartment due to a leaky roof (gotta love an old, historic building) and I had the Beeline Bazaar leaving no time whatsoever for blogging.


The Beeline Bazaar was a success! I didn't get a lot of booth shots but here is a glimpse of a portion of the booth. There was more but I didn't get a shot of that half of the booth. 

My next event is just under a month away, The East Buntyn Artwalk. And so that means it's time to get busy painting and crafting! At this event I'll be selling everything I make and not just my story stones like this past weekend. I'll have lots of projects over the next few weeks but first up is canvas painting! Here's a peek at what I've started working on!


You can read more about the East Buntyn Artwalk here: www.eastbuntynartwalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment