Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Working It Wednesday: Holiday Season Prep

This week I've been getting a jump on something that I completely missed the boat on last year. Holiday items. More specifically, the Nativity Story Stone Set that I make every year.


Last year, amidst moving to a new state and taking on the largest commissioned project I've ever had, I missed out on several chances to sell Nativity Story Stones. I had several people request them via Etsy and Facebook that I unfortunately, I had to decline simply based on the time I had available. I hate turning down any chance to create something for someone. So this year, I've decided to get a head start and I've been pre-making several Nativity sets. I know it's early in the season for holiday items but I really regretted not having them on hand, already made last year. I'll be selling them at all my Fall Craft Fairs as well as through my Etsy shop.

The Nativity sets are a favorite of mine. And a best seller in my shop. Since I began making them, several other Etsy shops have started making them too but I'm of course partial to my own style and design. They're simple and childlike. Bright and colorful. Perfect for those little ones with curious, need to touch everything hands. Definetly more durable than the porcelain set my mother had when I was growing up! If you want one of these sets for your little one (or just for yourself!) you can find them in my shop here: www.wishesandwonderment.etsy.com  or if you're local to Memphis, pick one up at one of the following Craft Fairs:

Bartlett Hills Baptist Church Fall Craft Fair 10/14-10/15
Bartlett UMC Fall Craft Fair 11/4-11/5
St. Louis Catholic Church Annual Holiday Craft Fair 11/19

Or, if you want to score one for free, follow me on Instagram (@wishesandwonderment) and watch for a giveaway coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment